Many indoor venues are designed to be neutral palettes for events, offering a semi-blank canvas to add details and décor that speak to your event, your personal style or your organization’s brand. The options are as plentiful as the ideas you can conjure. Sometimes, we just need a little spark to get the ideas flowing.
Consider these sparks…to make your event sparkle!
- Pick a venue with a view to add natural ambiance
- Be creative with florals
- Encourage instagrammable moments with custom backdrops
- Get guests to mingle and move with conversational seating, mixing highs and lows
- Don’t underestimate the power of sound, and be sure to allocate budget to a live band, DJ or the perfect combo
- Choose food stations instead of a seated dinner service (learn more in this post)
- Add an element of surprise with fireworks, confetti drop, or a sparkler sendoff