We’ve seen hundreds of New Hampshire weddings over the years, and although each one is different, one thing remains the same—the way to win the hearts ♥♥♥ of your guests. When planning for your big day, be sure to consider these wedding reception must-haves (and things to skip).
- Tasty and plentiful food ♥ Choose a menu that fits your style and keeps your guests nourished throughout the night.
- Seating charts ♥ Direction is good. Plus, escort cards can be tricky to keep track of!
- Table talk ♥ Choose centerpieces that are appropriately sized and allow guests to chat.
- Refreshing refreshments ♥ Many people means many preferences so choose wisely (and drink responsibly).
- Get-up-and-dance music ♥ Whether you choose a band or a DJ, this is definitely a main attraction.
- Parking ♥ Less worry for your guests, and more people on time for your event. Complimentary guest transportation is a crowd favorite, too.
- Information, please. ♥ Be sure to post important details, like parking instructions, transportation and accommodations, on your information card or website.
Not essential for a good time…
- Favors ♥ Unless they’re edible or for immediate use, skip the favors and give your budget a break.
- Programs ♥ Unless you’re having a full church ceremony, do a sign instead and save the paper.
- Grand exit ♥ The grand entrance is where it’s at!