We all know that getting engaged is a huge milestone, but what comes next can often be a rollercoaster of emotions; cue wedding planning. Unlike most, this year has thrown a curveball at brides and grooms-to-be, but we’re here to help you navigate through the planning tide. Here are our top five tips to keep momentum on your wedding plans:
- Stay positive. Remember to keep smiling through the uncertainty! At the end of this all, you’ll have each other, and that’s the most important part of it all.
- Consider virtual tours. Whether you’re able (or ready) to visit a venue in person, or you prefer a virtual tour in the comfort of your own home (sweats and all!), most venues now have the technology in place to delve into planning at every comfort level.
- Find a date (and venue) you’re comfortable with. With all the shuffle from this year, many couples opted to postpone their dates. Keep this in mind while searching for your perfect venue, as dates might be filling up faster than usual.
- Stay informed. While we’re *hopeful* for a fresh start in 2021, it’s smart to stay in-the-know on your venue’s current guidelines and safety measures. We promise; it will keep your – and the guests – mind at peace.
- Stick with your vision. We promise Pinterest will be your best friend through all of this. Keep your wedding coordinator in the loop by sharing your wedding vision for the day and don’t be afraid to ask for suggestions.
Lastly, don’t forget to take a moment to enjoy the planning process; it will fly by before you know it, and though sometimes stressful, it can be filled with joy. You’ve got this. Just keep swimming, just keep planning. It’s all happening for you!